Kareena Kapoor: Amitabh, Abhishek, Kareena Kapoor, Salman Khan in a film ‎and kareena kapoor hot pictures

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Amitabh, Abhishek, Kareena Kapoor, Salman Khan in a film ‎and kareena kapoor hot pictures

Producer Vashu Bhagnani has requested a galaxy of Bollywood stars, right from Amitabh and Abhishek Bachchan to Govinda, Kareena Kapoor, Madhavan, Salman Khan and Sushmita Sen, to make an appearance in his son Jackky's do-or-die comeback film F.A.L.T.U.

Shooting for the film, featuring Jackky, Pooja Gupta, Angad Bedi and Chandan Roy Sanyal, started on Sunday. The doting producerpapa, who has decided to cash the goodwill he has earned in the film industry, says emotionally, "Luckily these are people who wouldn't say no to me, and they didn't. When I came to Mumbai from Kolkata I had nothing. Today I have a lot of assets, and I don't mean the immovable kind. I mean, these friends who've stood by me and are willing to help me out when I need them."

But Vashu insists he wants to cast each of these busy actors in well-written, complete cameos as teachers on the college campus where the story is set. Apparently Govinda, Madhavan and the Bachchans have agreed. Vashu has also approached Mallika Sherawat - she made her debut in Bhagnani's Jeena Sirrf Tere Liye as Reema Lamba.

Says the producer, "I will never misuse their goodwill. Do you remember Mr Bachchan's cameo in Biwi No 1? He was on screen for just two minutes. But no one has forgotten him in my film. That's how I want each actor's presence to be in F.A.L.T.U."

So far, the project has been dogged by problems, and Vashu isn't averse to admitting it. "We've gone through a lot of turmoil to get everything in place. The script underwent several changes, but it's finally ready. Then my director-choreographer Remo Fernandez broke his leg and we had to wait for his recovery. And all those premature announcements about actors agreeing to be part of my film have only harmed the project," he says.


kareena kapoor hot
kareena kapoor hot
kareena kapoor hot
kareena kapoor hot
kareena kapoor hot
Related Posts with Thumbnails